The first-ever Bin Art Trail Kota Kinabalu is something that you must not miss when you are visiting the city centre.
The Bin Art Trail includes 15 mural locations, beginning at the city hall and ending in Tanjung Lipat.
The street arts around KK City is not only a tourist attraction but also a great backdrop for locals to get that insta-worthy shot. For some, it is like a treasure hunt. When you discover that there are different street arts all over the city, you might get in a frenzy – where are the rest?
Spend your weekend exploring Bin Art Trail Kota Kinabalu:
- Save Our Bulukan: Jalan Gaya – Facing ATI
- The Last Selfie? Don’t Let It Be : Jalan Gaya
- Sayang Kinabalu: Gaya Street
- Keep Clean Our City: Gaya Street
- Help!: Atkinson Clock Tower
- Come Here: Community Hall
- Colours of KK: Segama
- Tropical: Sinsuran
- The Beauty Secret of Borneo: Sinsuran
- Sabah Ethnic Motif: Sinsuran
- Waiting: Asia City
- Fly: Bandaran Bus Terminal
- Visit Sabah: Bandaran Bus Terminal – Facing KFC
- Save Our Orangutan: Public Toilet Tanjung Lipat (Beach 1)
- Landscape Seascape 3D: Public Toilet Tanjung Lipat (Beach 2)
Note: E-flyer is available at Sabah Tourism Board
For more information:
Kota Kinabalu City Hall (Dewan Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)
T: 088 244 000
There are three self-guided tours available in Sabah. These tours allow visitors to wander around the city with only a trail map to guide them. More information can be found here!
Take your family and friends on an adventure in Sabah, book a travel package, or browse our website for more interesting activities you can do while visiting Sabah next year!